A Science Project. A Science Project.

Hahaa! Very nice kid! I had fun leaning about photosynthesis again...

Memories~

Pico on LSD Pico on LSD

LAWLZ

Dude that was excellent as a short. Forget that... "random" dude below. It had clean graphic and the last part was Lawlz. XD

~RoZo AKA phatboi15

DahDoctow responds:

thnx rozo :D

Time Squad [Part 3] Time Squad [Part 3]

AWESOME!!!

Dude, if this was a real movie, I'd watch it over and over again. It pretty much had everything I love, a bit of action, a bit of comedy, and a lot of... well, BLOCKHEAD!!! And also a very wisdom-y moral at the end. To sum up for all the parts, my hat goes off for you... Now where did I put my hat? LOL typical Blockhead dialoge (Yeah, I spelled that wrong)...

~ Fellow reviewer,
RoZo AKA phatboi15

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

Nice

I always loved watching vids like these. It was like There She Is with a little more humor in it. Although it could have been a succesful series. But overall great job, 10/10 5/5

Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz

meh...

It was somewhat funny the first time i watched this, but the 2nd time it wasn't that funny. But it amuses me at how it was kind of a parody of The Office. Overall it was a 7/10 for me

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

The Absolute perfect ending to the series.

This is completely perfect and it was also this close to making me cry. The mixed emotions toward this cartoon was, well to scale it, [Funny=25/100, Sad-ish=75/100]. All in all great job 5/5 OVER 9000!!/10 [sorry for the overused pun]

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

AWSOME

I kinda agree with mist people about making another one, but i say MAKE A SEIRIES (yes i spelled that wrong i know). Also this would make a great part of Xiao Xiao

Pokemon Master ep11 Pokemon Master ep11

LOL

Like always, you have made me laugh for doing what any pokefanboy dreams of doing, doing anything they want on a pokemon game. And it was completly funny at the end "n***a stole mah bike". Note: i love being the first one to review ^^!!!

The Sicksons The Sicksons

LOL @ the end

yall should click "meet the creator" at the end

TTA Episode 007 TTA Episode 007

awesome

Like most people i got throgh this on the firdt time and it was awsome